WURD Radio is hiring!
Our current openings are listed below. No phone calls, please — follow the application instructions included with each description. WURD is an equal opportunity employer.
Director of Sales
Reports to: President or General Manager
Key Results: revenue growth, station and digital growth, and brand success
- Effectively Manage and Support all aspects of the sales cycle for WURD Radio, LLC. Manage the sales pipeline and drive revenue through consultative media and solution-based sales via the WURD multi-media platforms (spot, non-spot and digital)
- Manage Station Sales department to identify, develop, foster, maximize and maintain strategic relationships with new and existing local and national clients to achieve and exceed sales, profitability goals and customer satisfaction
- Drive results by recruiting, coaching, training and managing sales team performance, setting clear expectations, and holding team accountable against business metrics to develop account strategies for long term revenue growth
- Prepare departmental budgets as requested
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts
- Control and manage departmental expenses
- Manage deployment and implementation of CRM software across sales department
If you want to be considered for this exciting opportunity that offers a competitive compensation package, please continue reading about the position description linked below and forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Must have valid drivers, reliable automobile and insurance information. WURD is an equal opportunity employer.
*NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE*
WURD Radio is looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious, resilient, and self motivated sales professional who is interested in becoming a part of a growing radio station that delivers a unique interactive talk format to the Philadelphia community. If you have a minimum of two years media sales experience, excellent written and verbal communication skills, great follow up, and a history of achieving and exceeding sales goals, contact us to be a part of an energized and supportive work environment while selling the benefits of WURD Radio.
You will be responsible for creating and presenting radio and digital media marketing strategies and sponsorship opportunities to new and existing businesses, services and corporations of all levels. If you want to be considered for this exciting opportunity that offers a competitive compensation package, please read the position description linked below and forward your resume to email@example.com. Must have valid drivers, reliable automobile and insurance information. WURD is an equal opportunity employer.
*NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE*
Internships at WURD are designed for college students interested in pursuing careers in marketing, radio broadcasting and production, political science, African American studies, video production and editing, public relations or journalism. This is a great opportunity to get first-hand exposure to the operation of a busy multimedia enterprise, learn about its key functions and roles, and contribute to fulfilling projects. You will also leave with content for your portfolio, a professional recommendation and valuable experience. To view the full internship job description and for instructions on how to apply, click the internship program description below!