RECAP: WURD and The Root Promote a Black Policy Agenda During DNC
Written by LiRon Anderson-Bell on July 29, 2016
It was a pleasure to partner with the team at TheRoot.com to host our live broadcast, “Our Power, Our Promise: Shaping A Black Policy Agenda” during the DNC. We gathered several dozen thought leaders — some as panelists, some as moderators, some as special guests — to participate in a discussion about how to advance policies that will better the lives of African Americans in the post-Obama era.
- Benjamin Crump, Esq.
- Charles Ellison (The Ellison Report, Moderator)
- John Jackson, Jr., Ph.D. (University of Pennsylvania)
- Jason Johnson, Ph.D. (The Root)
- Solomon Jones (WURD, moderator)
- Danielle Moodie-Mills (political commentator)
- Rashad Robinson (Color of Change)
- U.S. Rep. Terri Sewell