Tuesday: 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Wednesday: 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Thursday: 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The Nick Taliaferro Show is typically characterized by humor, intelligence, spiritual substance and a respect for others. He enjoys people and you can hear it when he dialogues with his guests and callers. Feel free to drop in – you won’t be disappointed!
Nick Taliaferro is a multi-faceted contributor to life and people, and because of that Nick defies easy description.
Though known by WURD listeners as a veteran broadcaster with a quick wit and insightful, penetrating mind, that’s only one aspect of this proud native son of Philadelphia. He has also served as:
- A city administrator, creating two new offices within the governmental structure (Faith Based Initiatives and Prison Reentry) and he also served as the Executive Director of the Philadelphia Commission on Human Relations
- A journalist and writer for both news and commercial enterprises
- A family and relationship counselor/educator
- A songwriter and vocalist – featuring appearances with several Grammy-winning artists
- A consulting specialist in the area of Community Outreach and Organizing for several non-profit agencies
Primary among Nick’s activities are the services that he still provides as an ordained minister. Having served as a senior pastor for over 20 years (in several different churches), Nick maintains an active speaking schedule as a guest speaker in many churches. He also is highly sought after as both a motivational speaker, and as workshop/seminar leader. His deep love for people coupled with his affirming and nurturing spirit allows him to be an effective addition to any setting to which he is invited.